The course is designed for telecommunicators and not law enforcement.
Course Learning Objectives:
The student will be able to:
- Interpret the Spanish words & phrases that may signal danger as they are spoken within a conversation during a simulated response;
- Pronounce Spanish words;
- Use gender & number agreement in Spanish;
- Identify him/herself in Spanish;
- List the Myths & Stereotypes about Hispanic Americans;
- Determine if the caller requires Police, Fire or Ambulance; and
- Give assistance in Spanish for situations involving pregnant women, heart attacks, strokes & introduction to CPR to the caller.
12625 Wetmore Rd, Suite 436
San Antonio, TX 78247